Share your skills, gain new ones. Volunteering’s not just about giving back – it goes both ways. It improves your wellbeing, gives you skills for the future, and helps you make new friends (and memories).
There are lots of ways you can get involved as a parent, from helping out occasionally on a parent rota to volunteering your time as a leader. Our volunteering opportunities are as varied as you! Because whether you’re helping a leader to run an activity in the local village hall, organising a night away, or buttering 120 slices of bread for a group of very hungry eleven year olds – no two Scout meetings are the same. The difference you make, though, is always great.
Make a difference, volunteer today
All our activities are run by volunteers, who might join us because they want to:
- Try something new
- Make friends
- Spend time with their children – or gain experience with young people
- Do something good for their community and themselves
- Keep their bodies and brains active and happy – whether that’s by scaling mountains, sharing skills or serving tea
What to expect:
- A warm welcome
- Flexibility to get involved in a way that works for you
- Easy access to training and resources online
- Friendly ongoing support from local volunteers
No two weeks are the same, but the impact you make is always great.
All end up making a huge difference to young people’s lives – gifting them with skills for life, and learning a whole lot about themselves along the way.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take theirs. See What these Beaer Scouts had to say about their Volunteers…